Top 10 Best Headphones Under $100. 2016 Update
Music secludes us from the world, and makes us feel better, no matter how worse the situation is. I bet there isn’t even a single person, who doesn’t like to hear some music. People often fail to listen to desired kind of sound output they want to. That happens due to lack of information about some good headphones. Based on that, we have some good headphones in the market, that sound good, and aren’t heavy on your pockets. They have got some good distortion, noise cancellation, impedance and bass. You can have your choice of headphones from the list I am providing below they are latest releases in 2016, and are best headphones under 100 dollars, which can revolutionize your way of hearing the music. Let’s have a look on them best headphones in 2016.
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
When it comes to sound, we all know this company, reputed and maintained innovation with constant development. You can tell that by listening to the sound these headphones give. They give professional HD output, with total harmonic distortion. They’re perfect for a dance jockey, or some studio work. Grab them, and record something exceptional, because that’s what they are made for. The main highlight of these headphones is design. They’re very lightweight, and rugged, for rough use. You can easily watch a movie, for long hours, and they won’t hurt you.
- The headphones are closed dynamic and super aural.
- The frequency response is between 18Hz-18KHz.
- Professional, ideal for DJs, home systems, and mobiles.
- Attenuation is good of ambient noise.
- Damping perforations gives rich bass experience
- Powerful neodymium magnets are used along with lightweight for rich sound levels.
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music.
- Rugged outdoor design, so you can use it in rough way.
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable.
- Lightweight design lets you to wear them for long period
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- 2-year warranty.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones
Again! From the same company, but with better sound and portability. These headphones are wireless, and comes with a charging dock. We all know, these days, no one wants to mess with wires. Some people really hate wires hanging around their head. These headphones deliver best sound in wireless category. The output is interference free, with range upto 300 feet. They’re extremely lightweight, so long hours operation won’t be any problem.
- The headphones give you freedom of movement, with range of 3000 feet, with absolutely no interference.
- Open-Aire design delivers detailed, crystal clear, and bass rich sound which is ideal for TV and Hi-Fi audio use
- Lightweight on-ear design ideal for long operations
- Transmitter connects directly to any device with analog audio output (RCA jack or headphone out)
- There are three RF channels, by which you can choose an interference free channel, with the help of selector.
- The transmitter also works as a charger. He headphones are recharged when stored on the metal cradle
- Upto 20 hours of operation thanks to AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Headphone control – Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
- 2-year international warranty
Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones
These simple headphones beat many of the competitors which are on higher price. Sony is back with affordable, but good quality sound headphones. These headphones are very cheap, but give you crystal clear sound and good damping. They’re extremely comfortable and lightweight, that ensures long lasting operation without any pain around the ear. The cushioning is also soft around the headphones, giving you that extra comfort.
- The diaphragms are of 30mm, creating very good sound.
- High energy drivers deliver powerful bass & clear treble
- The headphones are lightweight, with ABS rugged, for durability
- Pressure-relieving earpads for long-wear comfort
- The wire is designed to be tangle free.
AmazonBasics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones
These are value for money, for being supra-aural lightweight On-Ear Headphones. They set on ears, rather than fully covering them, which could be hurting for too long, but these headphones feel like you’re not wearing them. They are foldable and portable; you can carry them in your backpack and listen to music whenever you want to. The headphones don’t only look good, but has a powerful output, and crisp sound.
- The headphones fit on ear, with minimum sound from surrounding
- The headphones rotate to lay in flat. They are designed to e lightweight and portable.
- 101 decibels (dB) and 1000mW maximum input level
- Frequency range of 12 Hz-22,000 Hz for great sound.
- 2 meter long cable, ideal for mobiles, mp3 players and sound systems.
Sony MDRZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones
The eye catching feature of these Sony headphones is noise cancellation. It is effective upto 95%, now that’s some serious damping. Though they’re not light weight, but you don’t get enough good things in one. The sound quality of the headphones are okay, could have been better. The customers are saying that it only cancels the low noise, but you could hear people talking and other loud noises. It has 30 mm dynamic driver unit for rich sound. They’re portable and foldable. The cable length is okay. The battery life is 80 hours, with noise cancelling on. It could be used even, when your phone’s battery is low, because it doesn’t take any.
- The noise cancelling feature absorbs 95% of the ambient noise.
- The design is really portable, and swivel. You can easily carry it.
- 30mm dynamic driver unit for crisp and enriched sound
- 80 hours battery life with noise cancelling on
- Works even when battery is depleted.
Sony MDR-7506 On-Ear Professional Headphones (Black)
These are professional headphones, ideal for producers and DJs. They’re set at flat, no amplification in spectrum, serving the sound as it is. These headphones give you pure sound, unmatchable stability and rich experience. They’re not your daily life mobile headphones, but more than that. The swirl type wire makes it easy to carry, and it’s quite long too. It is the best professional headphones ne can buy under this price range, no company beats the sound quality the headphones have. They’re extremely comfortable and don’t weight much. You can produce sound without hurting your ears.
- The size of the driver is 40 MM, fits perfectly on ear, and doesn’t hurt much
- Impedance of the headphones is 63 Ohms
- Neodymium type magnet is used, which gives of perfect sound.
- Frequency Response is 10-20kHz
- Folding Construction, so you can easily carry them in your backpack
BÖHM Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Most companies claim that there noise cancelling is effective, but they fail to deliver the desired effectiveness, but these headphones are going to make you cut fully from the outer world. The noise cancellation feature is very good, and not only fades ambient noise, but everything except the music itself. The wireless feature allows you to go cordless, and that helps in better experience with no wire around the neck and tangling. The driver is large, produce good bass, and treble quality is crisp
Lithium ion battery gets charged within 3 hours, giving 16 hours of playback, 18 if the volume is at 50%. That’s some serious playback time. An aux cord is also included for connecting the headphones manually.
- The headphones have advanced Bluetooth 4.0 that supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP and gives fully wireless expreince by streaming music from your PC, smartphone, tablet that too within 33 foot of wireless range.
- The drivers are premium giving you heart throbbing bass, magnificent mids& crisp highs. The working frequency of this headphones is 20hz to 20KHz
- The most effective noise cancellation system, lets you listen the music to the core, and lost in the deepness of every beat.
- With only 3 hours of charging, you can get upto 18 hours of playback. This helps in going through a tough day, on work, while watching multiple movies; in fact, you can get a lot by charging these headphones just for 3 hours.
- The compatibility of these headphones is amazing; it also competes with top brands, at very reasonable price.
Sennheiser CX 680
They’re in ear athletic type headphones specially designed to be your fitness partner. You can carry them with you to GYM, while running, jogging or any physical activity. They’re very rigid, and don’t get unplugged from the ears easily. They’re also sweat proof, so you can ensure that they’re not getting a problem by that. The 30 inch cord is enough for comfortable use of the headphones. The sound of these headphones is also remarkable. They’re crystal clear, with good amount of bass, but if you’re looking for only bass, they’re not your thing.
- Ideal for fitness freaks, because they have to do body movements, and these headphones won’t go anywhere.
- 30 inch cord is long, and gives you freedom for the movements.
- They’re sweat proof, and very rigid and tight.
- The wire is sleek and tangle free
- Sounds of the buds are crisp and clear, with just right amount of bass and treble
Jabra Move Wireless
These headphones are wireless and made so beautifully, that you can hardly take your eyes off. They’re not only a looker, but also a performer. The sound of the headphones is very clear, and has a broad spectrum of beats. They’re lightweight, and extremely portable, the head stand is rigid, made from stainless steel. The playback of the headphones is 8 hours, but on standby, it could last 12 days.it also includes optional cord, in case you’re in flight. It can connect to your mobile, pc, tablet, and iPads, anything that plays MP3 and has Bluetooth. These headphones are extremely compatible.
- Now you can listen to your music wirelessly, and pick up calls through it
- Ultra-lightweight headphones and headstand that fits almost all head types.
- Durable stainless steel headband and dirt resistant fabric for durability.
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets and more
- It includes optional cord so you can use your headphones on flights
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time and up to 12 days standby time
These professional headphones are for the producers and DJs. They give you flat spectrum for pure and authentic sound. They’re not amplified or modified in any way. So serves best for music professionals and studios. The design of the headphones is really classy, with cutting edge technology; it gives sharper edge to every angle. The 40 MM driver ensures that you get low ambient noise inside the ear when they’re on. Though they’re not lightweight, but also don’t hurt ears, as they have very good cushioning.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction, giving you an unmatchable design and body
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for authentic sound and monitoring, typically for professionals
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments from ambient noise
- 90° swiveling cups for easy, one-ear monitoring is also possible.
The headphones I just reviewed are of different types, and no headphone could compare to one another, because they have different use and target customers. You should first recognize your need of buying the headphones, then look for the best ones that suit your budget, and then finally blow the whistle. These headphones are best in purpose they’re designed for, whether professional, athletic, or personal. If you’re going to use them for professional purposes, then I would recommend you to go for professional series by Audio technical and Sony. Different people have different needs, so expecting a single headphone delivering all the purpose is worthless. That’s why I put emphasize on first deciding which kind of headphones you really want. These headphones are among the best in the market right now, and nothing can beat them. Though constant innovation does drag them below, but they’re holding their places well. I would recommend you to go through the list thoroughly, and give every headphone a go, research online, and then finally set down to one headphone. I have personally used all of them, and found them remarkable. They all sound good, according to their spectrum settings and tuning. So, decide your budget, and go for the one that you really need, I hope these headphones will give you desired output, and doesn’t hurt your ears, as well as pockets.
What You Need To Know About Hobbies
Hobbies are something that everyone has. If you don’t have that many hobbies, you are really missing out on one of the best parts of life. There are a lot of hobbies out there to try and enjoy. This article has been written so you find out a bit more about them. Read on!
Is music a love of yours? If you do, try taking up a musical instrument that you would enjoy playing. In doing this, you can enjoy playing alongside songs that come on the radio. You can even make your own band with others. You might turn into a superstar! Make sure you know how to choose the best digital piano or any other instrument of your choosing before throwing money into the air.
A good hobby tip if you’re into video games is to think about starting a collection. It’s fun to look at a huge collection of video games, as opposed to selling them once you beat them. Some games will appreciate in value also so you’ll have yourself a great investment.